Hello, my name is Helen Stockhorst, Consultant, Executive Recruiter and Author of How to Find a Job, A Job Seeker’s Guide. I work with job seekers for a living and provide professional advice to assist them in their job search.
Below are some questions which all job seekers should ask themselves:
- Does my resume get me calls for interviews?
- How well do I interview?
- How do I beat the competition?
- How do I overcome job search challenges?
- Where are the hidden jobs?
- Does my social network profiles work for me or against me?
Whether you are from Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Miami, Boston, Philadelphia, or any city in the U.S. big or small, How to Find a Job, A Job Seeker’s Guide is a must read for today’s job seekers. This quick and informative read will explain how to implement your job search more efficiently and effectively. Why work hard? Work smart instead.
“Helen Stockhorst has dissected the entire process of searching for employment and created a very informative, well constructed guide outlining the critical steps every job seeker should know. The How to Find a Job, A Job Seeker’s Guide e-book covers all the key elements; including the resume, job websites, the proper use of social media, and the execution. As an avid LinkedIn user, I still found the tips on advanced search methods using LinkedIn to be useful. I recommend the How to Find a Job, A Job Seeker’s Guide e-book guide to everyone who is actively or soon to be searching for employment.”
John G., St. Louis, Missouri
How to Find a Job, A Job Seeker’s Guide provides easy to use step by step instructions on how to:
- Increase your visibility with recruiters and companies
- Build a professional resume
- Interview with confidence
- How to promote your brand
- Have recruiters and companies call you for job opportunities
- Find hidden jobs
- Get your resume to the top of the “to read” pile
- How to BEAT the competition
- How to leverage your social network to MAXIMIZE your VISIBILITY
- Online/offline tools for your job search
- Action plan, and much more.
How to Find a Job, A Job Seeker’s Guide will provide you with the knowledge needed to compete effectively in today’s job market. Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it - Marva Collins.
- Are you ready to be in an elite group of job seekers? Acquire the knowledge of an Executive Recruiter who does this for a living.
- Learn to make simple changes in your technique which will make a significant impact in your job search.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. How to Find a Job, Inc. hopes that you will this find information helpful and easy to use, but it provides the information “as is” and makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding it, and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses or damage arising from its use. While the information contained within this site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Although this site may include links providing direct access to other Internet resources, including other Web sites, they are provided for the convenience of users and do not constitute an endorsement by How to Find a Job, Inc. of the parties or their products and services. How to Find a Job, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products or services they provide. Careerbuilder ®, Careerbuilder.com and Monster ®, Monster.com are registered trademarks and/or copyright protected, and are the property of their respective owners.Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to How to Find a Job, Inc. unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.