Hello, my name is Helen Stockhorst, Consultant, Executive Recruiter and Author of How to Find a Job. I work with job seekers for a living and provide professional advice to assist them in their job search.
Below are some questions which all job seekers should ask themselves:
- Does your resume get you called for interviews?
- How well do you interview?
- How to beat your competition?
- How to overcome job search challenges?
- Where are the hidden jobs?
- Is your social network profile working for you or against you?
Whether you are from Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Houston, Miami, Boston, Philadelphia, or any city in the U.S. big or small, How to Find a Job is a must read for today’s job seekers. This quick and informative read will explain how to implement your job search more efficiently and effectively. Why work hard? Work smart instead.
“Helen Stockhorst has dissected the entire process of searching for employment and created a very informative, well constructed guide outlining the critical steps every job seeker should know. The How to Find a Job e-book covers all the key elements; including the resume, job websites, the proper use of social media, and the execution. As an avid LinkedIn user, I still found the tips on advanced search methods using LinkedIn to be useful. I recommend the How to Find a Job e-book guide to everyone who is actively or soon to be searching for employment.”
John G., St. Louis, Missouri
How to Find a Job provides easy to use step by step instructions on how to:
- Increase your visibility with recruiters and companies
- Build a professional resume
- Interview with confidence
- How to promote your brand
- Have recruiters and companies call you for job opportunities
- Find hidden jobs
- Get your resume to the top of the “to read” pile
- How to BEAT the competition
- How to leverage your social network to MAXIMIZE your VISIBILITY
- Online/offline tools for your job search
- Action plan, and much more.
How to Find a Job will provide you with the knowledge needed to compete effectively in today’s job market. Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it - Marva Collins.
- Are you ready to be in an elite group of job seekers? Acquire the knowledge of an Executive Recruiter who does this for a living.
- Learn to make simple changes in your technique which will make a significant impact in your job search.